- Information We Collect
When interacting with Ettesaq and using our website and services, we may receive and collect your personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, physical address, telephone number, e-mail address, company affiliation, and associated interests. We may also receive and collect financial and other information, including, but not limited to, your browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic and geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information.
- Use of Your Information
- Perform services requested. We may use your information to provide you services you have requested as well as product updates, product patches and fixes, and other similar operational communications.
- Engage in and process transactions. We may use your financial, credit card, payment, and other information to process your transaction.
- Identify you and process registration. The information that you provide to us enables us to identify you, contact you, and create an account on our website (as it applies to our users).
- Tailor marketing. We use your information for marketing purposes, including, without limitation, notification about new product releases and service developments.
- Improve our products and services. Ettesaq may use your information to evaluate and improve its products, services, marketing, and customer relationships.
- Interact with you on third party social networks. Ettesaq may interact with you on third party social networks with the use of your information.
- Communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by Ettesaq or any of our partners.
We may also use, store, transfer and disclose your information in any other legitimate way and for any purpose as permitted by applicable law.
- Sensitive Information
Ettesaq asks you not to send us or share with us any sensitive information, including, without limitation, health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record or biometric templates.
- How We Collect Your Information
Cookies, Web Beacons, and IP Addresses
Ettesaq uses common Internet technologies, including, but not limited to, Cookies, Web Beacons, and collection of IP addresses, to keep track of interactions with Ettesaq’s websites, e-mails, and other channels.
A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide certain features. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, e-tags, “Flash cookies”, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (“cookies”). Some cookies may remain on your computer after you leave the website, while the majority of cookies are set to expire within 1-24 months of your last visit to the website that set the cookie.
Ettesaq uses Web beacons alone or together with cookies to compile information about your usage of our website and interaction with e-mails from Ettesaq. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you view a particular website, or a description of a website, tied to the Web beacon. For example, we may place Web beacons in marketing e-mails that notify us when you click on a link in the e-mail that directs you to our website. Ettesaq uses Web beacons to operate and improve our website and e-mail communications.
When you visit our website and/or use our services, Ettesaq collects your IP addresses to monitor how you navigate our website and to track and aggregate non-personal information.
- Protection of Your Information
Protection of your information and your privacy is important to us.
We use a combination of industry standard security measures to protect your personal information from loss and misuse.
We may disclose your information to a third-party in order to protect, establish, or exercise our legal rights; defend against legal claims; or when we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to our property, or violations of the Terms.
You understand that your information is available and accessible by our employees, agents, freelancers, and independent contractors engaged by us who we reasonably believe need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Access to and Security of Your Information
Under the applicable laws, you may have the right to access the information held by us and to request that certain information about you be corrected, edited, and/or removed.
You are responsible for the security of your information. You shall ensure that your information and access to it cannot be accessible by unauthorized third parties.
From time to time we may send you messages that are service-related, including newsletters and other alerts. We may also send you news and updates about changes to our website and services. Such messages may be sent internally, by e-mail, or by push notifications. You may choose to subscribe or unsubscribe from newsletters.
- Intellectual Property Transfer
You own all of the content and information you provide and can control how it is shared through settings, if applicable.
We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about us, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. In addition, removing, obscuring, or altering any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services is prohibited.
- Contact Us